We bring life to succession planning
Succession planning is one of the biggest challenges for entrepreneurs. This process is about setting the stage for the company’s future and maintaining peace within the family. And that is exactly where you can rely on our extensive know-how and experience.
We develop tailored solutions for your company, considering civil law, inheritance law and tax law issues while also being mindful of the family’s individual requirements and expectations. Together with our tax experts, we have been advising family-owned companies on succession-related issues for decades and we support them on the way to a successful future.
- “Contingency plans” (in the event of death, loss of decision-making ability)
- Long-term succession concepts and support with implementation
- Revision of deeds of foundation with regard to securing the influence of the next generation (possibly with accompanying measures under corporate law/restructuring measures)
- Review of articles of incorporation in the context of our by-laws check, corporate governance check
- Preparation, revision, reformulation of articles of incorporation
- Preparation and adjustment of testamentary dispositions and wills, waiver agreements regarding inheritance and compulsory portions, testamentary contracts, donation agreements in case of death
- Precautions for the loss of decision-making ability
- Advice and representation in (international) probate proceedings
- Advice and support for the disposal of the company (or portions thereof)