We offer you a solution-oriented approach and our dispute experience
Sometimes, conflicts and differences of opinion cannot be avoided. In these situations, our experts assist you with sound judgment and solution-oriented positions. In this context, we always have the bigger picture in mind when working on the most efficient economic concept for your case. We are used to provide you as our client with a clear assessment of your individual position. Together with you, we draft a tailored negotiation, procedural or process strategy, which successfully asserts your legal point of view.
With their extensive practical experience, our experts represent you in all court and out-of-court disputes, before general and specialised courts, as well as in arbitration tribunals. The scope of our activities covers classical civil law disputes (such as warranty and liability cases) in the same manner as labor law disputes or property and corporate law cases. You will definitely benefit from our close cooperation with our tax experts ensuring interdisciplinary and efficient support in domestic and international tax conflicts.
- Assessment of legal position, including process risk
- Development of negotiation, procedural and process strategies
- Out-of-court and court disputes
- Dispute settlement and settlement-based resolution of legal disputes
- Support with national and cross-border company audits (“joint audits”)
- Support with bilateral and multilateral tax-related mutual agreement procedures and arbitration proceedings
- Collection of receivables and execution proceedings